Saturday, June 20, 2009

Life is full. Life is good. God has blessed. And I am truly thankful.

~Garden vegetables surviving the storm.
~Strawberries selling well. And tasting great!
~Raspberries starting to ripen.
~Becoming more comfortable as a vendor at the Farmer's Market.
~A husband that serves and serves and loves and loves. He is remarkable.
~Lawn tractors mowing 2 acres of grass. New tractors with a replaced slip clutch mowing 5 foot high grass.
~Bees making honey.
~Potatoes flowering.
~Alpha birthing two kittens. And they look just like her. Right down to the gray spot on her white head. Alpha-1 and Alpha-2?
~Baby hens adapting to their new home with the big hens.
~King Two-toes hopping much better.
~Warm and long showers with lots of soap and suds.
~Weeds, weeds, weeds, weeds...did I mention weeds? I really can grow something! ☺
~Making Gator trails and fun rides with the family.
~Company coming over. My house is a mess. I am learning to embrace it and have people over anyway. Strange... they are coming over tomorrow and I spend the day mowing... "so that it will look nice". But my kitchen floor still needs mopping (scrubbing?) and supper hasn't even started. But home is for sharing. And I am looking forward to their visit (all dozen-or-so of them!)

Life is full. Life is good. God has blessed.

Thank You, God!

Today's Journey Joy - The Journey

Melancholy

I shouldn't write when I'm feeling like this.  Emotionally fragile and oscillating between tears, fears, and frustration.  Yet ...