Friday, June 12, 2009

Green and Yellow

It came today! We got the new John Deere Gator. It's a 620i 4x4 XUV series with all sorts of fun stuff on it. I've been wanting one for quite some time. Just imagine what I can do with it. It has an electric dump too. My husband also put a front cargo rack so I can haul even more stuff. Of course I had to try it out as soon as it came. So the whole family jumped in and we went four wheeling. Max, the wonderful sales guy from John Deere, said I could go through anything. So we decided to go through the marsh with grass growing over five feet tall. Pollen and stuff was flying everywhere. Check this video out:

Doesn't that look like fun?

Today's Journey Joy: Journeying joyfully in the Gator

Melancholy

I shouldn't write when I'm feeling like this.  Emotionally fragile and oscillating between tears, fears, and frustration.  Yet ...