Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Blooming Flowers

Early Spring blue bells after drenching rain.  Often the first flower in bloom.


Three varieties of rocambole and stiff neck garlic.  Yum.
Today was another day of chemo.  I had started writing prior to going, hoping that I would finish when I was there.  But I shared a room with a very pleasant lady who seemed to need to talk.  So I listened, encouraged, and supported.

Now my head is foggy from medicines and my thoughts, which really need careful articulation, are not forthcoming.  Perhaps tomorrow.

Today's Journey Joys:  blooming flowers, friends providing amazing meals on chemo-day, Ben being inducted into the National Honor Society, medications which help the tummy be not so rumbly, garlic bursting through the mulch.

Melancholy

I shouldn't write when I'm feeling like this.  Emotionally fragile and oscillating between tears, fears, and frustration.  Yet ...